LEAP HR: Life Sciences will be the first opportunity for the life sciences HR leadership community to discuss the challenges and opportunities we are facing as a result of the global COVID-19 situation.
Taking part will give you the chance to discover the breakthrough thinking and disruptive decision-making that has enabled people leaders to deliver business priorities without compromising employee safety and experience, as well as explore how the changes we make today will impact the way HR functions in the future.
We are delighted to be able to overcome travel restrictions and social distancing challenges to embrace this one-of-a-kind virtual meeting in August!
What You Will Gain from Attending:
|Learn from our stellar speaker faculty of 20+ forward-thinking and disruptive CHROs and senior HR leaders from life sciences organizations of all sizes|
|Exchange ideas with your life sciences HR peers and embed yourself within the community: Be part of the conversation in exploring how HR can and will continue to innovate in the face of change|
|Actionable insights: Hear first-hand the best examples of HR decision-making and leadership stories from across the industry. By focusing on the people strategies and ensuring that every leap shared is evidenced by the results it delivered, you will leave armed with actionable solutions to your most pressing challenges|
|Prepare for the future as we explore the short and long term impacts of the COVID-19 crisis on the world, your business, and the HR function|
What can you expect from your virtual experience?
2+ Hours of Networking
15+ Hours of Content
2 Hours of Live Q&A
2 Hours of Focused Roundtable Action Sessions
Our new, virtual platform will allow you to access high-quality content and networking opportunities live and direct from your home:
- Tune into live presentations from the most forward-thinking people leaders from life sciences organizations of all types and sizes
- Engage with your peers in a facilitated speed networking session
- Establish connections with speakers and attendees though private and public chatrooms, including video calling for 1-2-1 private conversations
- Collaborate with your peers in virtual roundtable sessions to produce actionable solutions to your most pressing challenges
- Save each session to your personal calendar to ensure you don’t miss your favourite presentations
- Set up a personalised profile and engage with speakers and attendees with similar interests or particular areas of expertise
The LEAP Difference
LEAP HR: Life Sciences isn’t just unique in helping people leaders maximize their impact; it’s also unique in that it rips up the rulebook of traditional conferences.
We believe the traditional conference format is no longer fit for purpose, so we started from scratch. When you look at the event agenda, you will see three main types of session:
- Discover sessions offer you the chance to hear the boldest HR leaders in Life Sciences sharing the stories of what they’re doing to maximize the impact of their business
- Develop sessions provide you with the unique opportunity to have your burning questions answered and move beyond the ‘what’ and the ‘why’ to get to the ‘how’
- Action sessions bring the audience together in interactive discussions and are designed to help you explore challenges with peers, and decide what you are going to change in order to add as much value to the business